To The Moon and Back-Bryan Anthonys
Regular price $48.00
In a life full of changing skies, my love for you is like the moon — strong, steady and unwavering. The type of love that is always there, breathing and shining through every phase of life. Over time I’ve watched you grow and change, fall and rise, hope and heal, and I’m continually in awe of the infinite galaxies that bloom inside of you. I’ve heard your deepest worries and your greatest wishes — I will forever hold your dreams and catch your tears. As you wander the paths of the boundless skies, know that your heart is always held, even through the darkest of nights. For if you're ever lost in a sea of a thousand stars, just look to the warmth of my light — it will be illuminated right when it’s needed, igniting you through the shadows and guiding your way back home to me. Watching from a distance, a part of me longs for you to stay, but I cannot eclipse your light when you’re born to shine. Even the sky has to let go of the stars, as I have to let your magic rise. But no matter the time that passes by, you’ll always be my girl — and I’ll always love you to the moon and back.
- $10 flat rate shipping for orders under $150
- FREE on orders over $150!
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 72 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Columbia, South Carolina (choose option at checkout.)
- Returns on unworn, unwashed items with tags still attached are accepted within 14 days of receipt of item.
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Sale/clearance items are NOT returnable, they are final sale.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- Please fill out the form below to initiate your return (if eligible):