Rise Necklace - Bryan Anthonys
A quiet storm, leaving destruction in its wake. An unwelcomed guest, unpacking belongings in the spaces I called home. Despite the unearthly shadows left behind — I rise. Some days feel heavy, as if someone stole my sun, like someone stole my light, but here I am still in flight. Despite the weight of the collapsing sky — I rise. A buried silence seeking to be seen, a darkened memory waiting to come clean — despite the presence of haunting fears, my strength relentlessly appears. My life forever changed, never quite the same — despite what took place, I still find the space, to break through the clouds and soar into the linings of healing horizons. A wound that comes and goes, an ache that wilts and grows. Like a feather, I float and flow — my wings bent but never broken. Standing in my truth, I take back the sky that’s mine, for beautiful creatures can never be confined. No longer hiding the scars beneath my skin, I reclaim the power of my wings. Soaring into the night, so that others may find my light — reminding the world that fallen feathers still fly. You cannot keep something down that was meant to rise.
In collaboration with the SafeBAE organization, we will be donating 10% of all proceeds for this piece.
- $10 flat rate shipping for orders under $150
- FREE on orders over $150!
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 72 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Columbia, South Carolina (choose option at checkout.)
- Returns on unworn, unwashed items with tags still attached are accepted within 14 days of receipt of item.
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Sale/clearance items are NOT returnable, they are final sale.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- Please fill out the form below to initiate your return (if eligible):