14,000 things to be happy about
Something to be happy about: This mesmerizing bestseller is revised and updated. Originally published 25 years ago (happy anniversary!) from a list that Barbara Ann Kipfer started making as a child, it’s the book that marries obsession with happiness. And it now has 4,000 fresh and more current reasons to be happy:
Rabbit tracks in the snow.
Kiteboarding and kitesurfing.
Scoring super-high on a Scrabble turn.
White cupcakes with multicolored sprinkles.
Big red barns.
20 minutes all to yourself.
No opinions, no explanations, no asides, no footnotes, editorializing, or proselytizing. Just the simple premise of a list of things that make us smile. With its chunky shape, striking black-and-white cover, and 100 whimsical illustrations by Pierre Le-Tan, the new 14,000 Things is an irresistible catalog of good thoughts completely updated to reflect today’s world—and an uplifting gift for people of all moods and all ages.
- $10 flat rate shipping for orders under $150
- FREE on orders over $150!
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 72 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Columbia, South Carolina (choose option at checkout.)
- Returns on unworn, unwashed items with tags still attached are accepted within 14 days of receipt of item.
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Sale/clearance items are NOT returnable, they are final sale.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- Please fill out the form below to initiate your return (if eligible):