Artnwordz - YOLO Print
I figured this piece of artwork would go under the category of WHY NOT, mostly because at Artnwordz I like to play with well, words or slogans. So, what if Jesus was an Abercrombie model and the advertising company decided to capitalize on a nowadays-popular slogan for T-Shirts? Would it sell then? History proofs tons of advertising slogans/ brand names gone wrong! An example is, in the 70’s the American car company Chevy tried to bring back a car called NOVA to Spain and Mexico. NOBODY bought the car because in Spanish NOVA means NO GO, as in IT DOESN’T run. I guess, the research and development team missed the boat on that one.
Originals are created with mixed media techniques
YOLO Jesus Print
Collectable, One-of-a-Kind. No two are the same.
• Approximately 8" x 11" inches
• Mounted on an 8.5 x 11 acid free vellum card stock. Frame not included.
• Note the words on top of pages will vary but always be related to the image!
• You will receive the image you see, but the original dictionary, atlas or music sheet page it is printed on will be different
- $5 flat-rate US shipping for items under a lb or
- $9.95 flat-rate US shipping for items over a 1lb-70lb
- FREE on orders over $100!
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 72 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Columbia, South Carolina (choose option at checkout.)
- Returns on unworn, unwashed items with tags still attached are accepted within 14 days of receipt of item.
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Sale/clearance items are NOT returnable, they are final sale.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- Please fill out the form below to initiate your return (if eligible):