The Reverse Color Book
The book has the colors, you draw the lines: the creative possibilities are endless!
Reverse coloring is a totally new idea in creativity and mindfulness: so simple, and so profoundly satisfying. Artist Kendra Norton created these beautiful and whimsical unfinished watercolors to provide a gentle visual guide for your own creativity and exploration.
Trace the shapes, draw in figures, doodle, shade, cover an area with dots. Each page is an invitation to slow down, let your mind drift, and be surprised by your own creativity. And because reverse coloring requires no “staying inside the lines,” it empowers your artistic self-confidence while it calms the mind.
The Reverse Coloring Book™ includes 50 original works of art, printed on sturdy paper that’s single-sided and perforated. All you need is a pen.
- $5 flat-rate US shipping for items under a lb or
- $9.95 flat-rate US shipping for items over a 1lb-70lb
- FREE on orders over $100!
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 72 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Columbia, South Carolina (choose option at checkout.)
- Returns on unworn, unwashed items with tags still attached are accepted within 14 days of receipt of item.
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Sale/clearance items are NOT returnable, they are final sale.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- Please fill out the form below to initiate your return (if eligible):