Stop Looking at Your Phone
In an age when we'd rather Instagram our food than eat it, this cheeky, illustrated instruction manual humorously demonstrates how to remove our eyes from our phones and reconnect with the real world.
In his wonderfully deadpan instruction manual for our increasingly device-focused lives, illustrator Son of Alan taps into the strange truth of our obsession with the tiny screen. Revealing how ludicrous we've all become, and what wonders lie in stall for us mere inches from our faces, this book will make you want to reclaim your life, your friends, and your family from the tyranny of the backlit screen. Without nagging or preaching, this book uses hilarious but simple illustrations to highlight our universal (and ridiculous) dependence on the cell phone. In Stop Looking at Your Phone, device-driven readers will receive a much needed reminder of the possibilities life offers beyond the digitally enhanced screen.
- $10 flat rate shipping for orders under $150
- FREE on orders over $150!
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 72 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Columbia, South Carolina (choose option at checkout.)
- Returns on unworn, unwashed items with tags still attached are accepted within 14 days of receipt of item.
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Sale/clearance items are NOT returnable, they are final sale.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- Please fill out the form below to initiate your return (if eligible):