Love Is Project - Rainbow River Hearts Bracelets
Regular price $30.00
New Arrival. Inspired by the rainbow river in Colombia caño cristales, known as the "Liquid Rainbow," the colors reflect lights from the finicky aquatic plant called macarenia clavigera. Under the exact right conditions in the second half of the year, this plant takes on bright hues from pale to hot pinks, reds to maroons, bright greens, blues, yellows, and oranges. Our artisans are the indigenous Embera Chami community of tribes who have shared their heritage crafts through five generations. Inspired by the rainbow river, they weave these colors into their wares and fabrics. Handmade with love in Columbia Glass beads, vegan Comes with a protective cloth pouch, gift tag; sticker 100% waterproof Adjustable length from 6-10 inches. Diameter 2-3.5 inches Every bracelet is unique; hand-made therefore a slight variation in color combination may occur.
- $5 flat-rate US shipping for items under a lb or
- $9.95 flat-rate US shipping for items over a 1lb-70lb
- FREE on orders over $100!
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 72 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Columbia, South Carolina (choose option at checkout.)
- Returns on unworn, unwashed items with tags still attached are accepted within 14 days of receipt of item.
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Sale/clearance items are NOT returnable, they are final sale.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- Please fill out the form below to initiate your return (if eligible):