Broken Objects Empathy Card
Regular price $5.00
When you need to let someone know that the things we survive are what make us magnificent, consider this Japanese custom, called kintsugi. Then maybe take them to sushi, another Japanese custom that always makes me feel better but doesn't really make for a poetic greeting card. • Blank inside • A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") • Printed in the USA on heavyweight matte stock • Comes with a matching kraft envelope
- $10 flat rate shipping for orders under $150
- FREE on orders over $150!
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 72 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Columbia, South Carolina (choose option at checkout.)
- Returns on unworn, unwashed items with tags still attached are accepted within 14 days of receipt of item.
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Sale/clearance items are NOT returnable, they are final sale.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- Please fill out the form below to initiate your return (if eligible):