Molecule 02 Perfume
Molecule 02 consists of the molecule Ambroxan pure and singular.
Ambroxan has a subtle sensual quality with a radiant, long-lasting drydown.
It is a crystal with a chemical structure identical to the ambrox derived from ambergris. For centuries ambergris was perhaps the most prized ingredient in perfumery. It is a somewhat mysterious substance expelled by the cachalot or sperm whale that only attains its fine scent after a long maturation floating in the ocean. Ambergris is rarely found these days, and the 'amber' in a modern fragrance will be a lab-created equivalent of some of the aroma-molecules that make up its scent. By far the finest of these is the nature-identical molecule, Ambroxan.
Ambergris was always valued for its refinement as well as its sensuality. This quality persists in Ambroxan. "It has a fresh, almost mineral quality," says perfumer Geza Schoen, "that lingers into the drydown".
Ambroxan was isolated from plant sources in 1950.
The Molecule 02 fragrance is radically minimalist. It contains no odorants except the aroma-molecule, AMBROXAN™. Those customers who find the Molecule fragrances too subtle may wish to try the Escentric fragrances, which will always have a more powerful diffusion.
- $10 flat rate shipping for orders under $150
- FREE on orders over $150!
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 72 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Columbia, South Carolina (choose option at checkout.)
- Returns on unworn, unwashed items with tags still attached are accepted within 14 days of receipt of item.
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Sale/clearance items are NOT returnable, they are final sale.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- Please fill out the form below to initiate your return (if eligible):